Emergency Planning Committee – Overview
The service covers the required competencies to operate as part of an emergency planning committee and include:
- Emergency Planning Committee roles and responsibilities.
- Establish, implement, and review emergency procedures.
- Determine Emergency Control Organisation structure.
- Establishment of training schedule for Emergency Control Organisation.
- Review AS 3745 2010.
- Selection of Emergency Control Organisation personnel.
- Business continuity and recovery plans.
This service has both theoretical and practical components.
Emergency Planning Committee – Target Audience
The Emergency Planning Committee service is designed for any business that has an Emergency Planning Committee, as outlined in Australian Standards 3745-2010 and 4083-2010.